Visit My Company Website

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for checking out my blog. As many of you know, I love wine. From the taste, to the colors, to the smells, to the history; wine is an amazing thing. I wanted to start this blog in hopes that I can introduce people to the wonderful world of wine, help you pair foods with wine, and even find you some great deals on wine. As a 26 year old with a limited budget, I've found some amazing wines for under $20 and I can't wait to share these with you. For those of you with expensive taste, I'll be pointing out some delicious wines for you as well. I hope you will check back often!

And of course, if you have any topics you want me to discuss or questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to email me.

4 comments:

  1. Lauryn! This is such a great idea! Can't wait to see what you write about. Actually, for Christmas, Lee and I received a wine membership to the Wall Street Journal Wine Discovery Club (wsjwine.com). We just received our first case and have really enjoyed trying the different types of wine. Surprisingly, they have all been exceptionally good! And they're not super expensive either!
    Let's get together sometime soon and do a wine tasting!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! I know you know a lot about wine and I can't wait to read and learn more.

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new blog. I'd like to recommend a red wine, Italian, that I discovered at Trader Joe's, called "Trentatre", a very tasty blend of Cabernet, Merlot, and Montepulciano, selling for under $7.00. It will hold its own with any pasta or meat dish. So far, my friends who have tried it agree that it's a worthy bargain. --j.c.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauryn - I work with your dad and he sent me your blog. I also enjoy trying different wines. My favorite Malbec right now is Antigal One (the $17 bottle not the $100). Next time you visit, there is a neat little winery, Grace Hill Winery, that offers private tours, tastings and "build your own wine" workshops. Their wine typically runs about $20 - $25 in stores and can be ordered online.
    Look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete