Visit My Company Website

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Cool Wine App for the Tech Geeks

Photo courtesy of www.winespectator.com
I absolutely love my wine apps for my phone. Instead of carrying around a notepad all the time or getting on Google to look up a wine fact, I can just go to an app to make a note about a wine.

 One of the apps I want to introduce you to is the Wine Spectator Vintage Chart. Have you ever bought a bottle of wine, opened it, drank it, then realized that it tasted completely wrong? Well, Wine Spectator has compiled a chart of wine vintages to tell you which ones are ready to drink now, and which ones you should hold on to for a while. They also give you a description of the wine based on the year and region. This is a fabulous app!

http://apps.winespectator.com/vintagechart.php

No comments:

Post a Comment