Visit My Company Website

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Recycle, Reuse...Create!

Front
I usually save my wine bottles and corks because I can always find another use for them. My current project is taking used wine bottles and creating works of art. Now, I'm not the most creative person on the planet, so if I can create wine bottle artwork, so can you. (Just let your imagination flow!) These new pieces of art can be used as a decoration for the house, given away as gifts, or structure the top to use as a candle or a small serving tray.

I buy my art supplies at Michael's since they seem to have the best selection and prices.

Back
Think this is a great idea but don't have the time to make one? No worries, you can always pay me to design one for you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, out Little Jessica that worked a w2w with me awhile ago uses wine bottles for her long boots.

    ReplyDelete