Visit My Company Website

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Keep a Wine Journal



While apps for phones and tablets are great for on the go wine lovers, I also like to have a physical wine journal to document great wines I have tried. The photos to the left are that of my own wine journal. I bought it many years ago and still use it today. For those of you starting out on your journey of wine, I highly recommend getting a journal like this. You can document wines you've tasted, and paste the label below.

It's a great tool to find out which wines are your favorites, which wines you want to explore more, and which ones to avoid.

For the wine experts, a journal is also useful for you in regards to building your cellar. You will know which wines you have liked, and which ones you should buy for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment