Visit My Company Website

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An App to Help You with Wine and Food Pairings

www.hellovino.com
I'm really big into finding awesome wine apps these days, and I found one that is a perfect tool to help you pair wines with food. It's called "Hello Vino," ( http://www.hellovino.com/).

Say you want to make Tandoori Chicken, but have no idea what wine to pair with the meal. Well, go under the first tab and search for Tandoori Chicken. The app will then list the wines that would pair well with the meal, and will even give you descriptions and prices on each of the wines.

Another thing this app does is help you find the perfect wines for say, Easter Dinner! Or, already have a wine in mind but don't know which foods to pair with it? This app will help you with that desicion as well!

Now, my fellow Sommeliers would probably cringe at the fact that I'm sharing this app because they think it will take away some of our credibility and business. But, my job is to help all of you have the perfect wine experience! So, if that means that occasionally you might go to this app instead of one of us, then that's fine with me. However, I still ask that you seek "expert" advice from someone, (preferably me), for special occasions, parties, or for your personal collection.

1 comment: