Visit My Company Website

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sparkling Wine on a Budget

I love sparkling wine. Something about the carbonation mixed with the fancy glasses always puts a smile on my face. The only problem is that sparkling wine can get very expensive! And, you don't want to buy the "cheap" stuff, because it tastes awful. I'm constantly on a quest to find affordable, great tasting sparking wines, and I have one to share with you today.

Segura Viudas, Torrelavit, Brut Reserva: $8.99 - (http://www.seguraviudasusa.com/brut-reserva-sparkling-wine.html). This Spanish sparkling wine was made in the Traditional Method, (which is the same method for making Champagne, but outside the Champagne region). This is a wonderful, dry sparkling wine. It has tropical fruit notes, with a nice acidic finish.

Don't be fooled by the price; this is an excellent sparkling wine! Perfect for those of us who have Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment