Visit My Company Website

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stay Classy My Friends

Can anyone guess what the photo is to the right? If you guessed a can of sparkling wine, you would be correct! I happen to be making my "weekly" trip to the wine shop and stumbled upon this little can. As a huge fan of sparking wines, it was a no-brainer that I had to try it.

Infinite Monkey Theorem, Sparkling Muscat $6.99.  (http://theinfinitemonkeytheorem.com/). This local Denver winery makes good wines with unique bottles. (Glass corks!). So, it was no surprise to me that they would make a sparkling wine in a can. It had a slightly sweet bouquet and tasted of tangerine and grapefruit. While it was not on par with most traditional" sparkling wines out of a bottle, I thought that it was a good wine for something that came out of a can. (It was like drinking an adult version of a soda).

This wine would be good for outdoor bbq's, picnics, or sitting on the couch and watching tv. $6.99 per can is pretty expensive, and I do think you can get better sparkling wines for just a few dollars more. However, it is a good conversation starter, and a unique/convenient way to enjoy wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment